Grilled peaches make an easy and fast dessert to whip up. You will impress your family and dinner guests.
And please don’t deny yourself the pleasure of adding homemade whipped cream on top. Ice cream would taste good too, but the homemade whipped cream makes this simple dessert decadent and amazing.
Grilled Peaches with Homemade Whipped Cream
These directions work also for other stone fruits, such as nectarines and plums.
- as many peaches, as you need, halved and pitted, but not too ripe that they fall apart
- olive or canola oil
- Click on the link for the recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream
1. Heat your clean grill.
2. Brush the cut side of each peach with oil.
3. Place the peaches cut side down on the grill. My grill was about 400 degrees when I put them on the rack. Close lid and grill for 2 minutes.
4. Turn the peaches over. Close lid and grill for 4 more minutes. My grill hit about 450 degrees at it’s highest point. After 4 minutes, remove from the grill. The skins of the peaches slid off as I was removing from grill.
5. Top with homemade whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Enjoy what could become your most favorite summer dessert!