My favorite lunch is Roasted Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus slathered on homemade artisan bread. AMAZING!
It also tastes delish with raw vegetables, such as peppers, carrots or celery.
Roasted Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (15.5oz) can chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
1. Rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes by placing tomatoes in a bowl with warm water and let sit until tomatoes are tender. About 1 minute. Drain tomatoes.
2. Combine the garlic, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and beans in a food processor. Stream in the oil until you get to your desired consistency. Enjoy!
Print Recipe for Roasted Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus.