Roasted summer vegetables with garlic and herbs is a hearty meal with lots of flavor. If you have a lot of garden vegetables, this is an easy recipe.
Serve with some fruit and you have a lovely summer time dinner.
Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 eggplant, peeled & chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, choppped
- ¼ – ½ of a cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
- handful of fresh herbs, such as basil, oregano, thyme, chopped fine
- olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoonpepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet or jelly roll pan, drizzle all of the vegetables, herbs, salt and pepper with olive and toss to coat.
3. Roast at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
4. Serve over rice, pasta, or a slice of thick, hearty bread.
Print recipe for Roasted Summer Vegetables.