Brownies. They make everything better. They are my husband’s absolute favorite sweet treat and I don’t know if I’ve ever turned one down myself.
Peanut butter is also my favorite food group, so why wouldn’t we combine the two.
These Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies MUST be accompanied with a big glass of cold milk, your favorite ice cream, or homemade whipped cream, or ALL three.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and semi sweet chips in the microwave, about 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir to combine well.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and vanilla.
- Pour the eggs, vanilla, and chocolate mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- If you used a stick of butter, use the paper to grease a 9-inch square pan. If not, coat with no-stick spray.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle with the peanut butter chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, but the brownies are divine eaten warm.